More Than Self-Defense
Since 1971 Model Mugging is the most proven and realistic self-defense training program based on applied research.
As the original full force self-defense system, Model Mugging is the most comprehensive personal safety and crime prevention program available.
Model Mugging Self-Defense is NOT a martial art. For almost 45 years this martial science system has applied scientific training methods that provide practical experiences for students to successfully deal with real world threats. Martial science methodologies accelerates the learning potential for each student individually and as a small group.
Life changing! Self-defense is just one of the many benefits of the Model Mugging Empowerment System. Lives are positively changed in less than 20 hours of intense realistic self-defense training taught in a safe and supportive setting. Sexual assault is a life changing event and the Model Mugging personal defense course provides survivors of assault another method to assist in healing and then thrive in life.
Model Mugging Self-defense can reduce the chance of assault by 95%. Graduates of Model Mugging Self-Defense are more aware of criminal methods and their experiences from their training empower them to take appropriate actions to avoid potentially harmful situation.
The Paradox of Self-Defense has been proven by Model Mugging self-defense graduates for decades as they have avoided dangerous situations without using their skills. The paradox of self-defense shows, “The more prepared you are to defend yourself, the less likely you need to fight.” Our basic self-defense course graduates gain personal experiences from fighting back through Adrenaline Stress Training that decreases the need to fight from self-confidence.
Stop An Attack Before It Happens
- Supportive designed self-defense program
- Female and male instructor teams work together in a supportive environment
- Learn through realistic scenario based self-defense training
- Practice full-force physical and rape defense techniques against a padded assailant
- Understand the dynamics of sex crimes and sex offender typologies
- Develop the mindset to use personal safety, intuition, and fighting skills effectively
- Use the power of voice and body language for boundary setting and de-escalation strategies
- Learn to use fear and experience the power of your body
- Self-defense for women building a course structure sensitive to trauma survivors
- Personal defense classes are taught under small group instruction
- Most thoroughly researched rape prevention and women self-defense classes
- Develop realistic options for avoiding danger and fighting back
- An empowering experience!